1/06/2009

Tanning Beds are for Bitches

I'm peeling like I have a rare skin disease. Literally skin is peeling off. Like inch long pieces.

I can't believe I was persuaded to go tanning. The girl I went with is a beautiful natural looking girl. Could be a model if she had that personality type. Dark hair, dark eyes, bright pink lips, and a very fair complexion. I'm tan and get dark easily so when she set her bed for 21 minutes I thought 30 would be fine for myself. 8 days later I'm peeling skin off of my ass and my bed looks like Hannibal lectar's beat off sanctuary....

On a lighter note, I'm going to try and fuck my hair stylist and try to refuck my old one as well. I shot her a text and the buying temperature is golden.


... She actually just sent me a text... Maybe I'll have a sex report tomorrow

-Faceless

No comments: